Below you will find a list of upcoming meeting dates and speakers. Scroll past these to see previous meetings.
- November 16, 2017, 7:30pm – Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Meeting Room (Ground Floor), 434 S. State St, Ann Arbor
- Dr. Emily Epstein, presenting Nobi-ni Tse’tse’ede (House on the Cold One), an Original Occupation: Northern Great Basin Archaic Hunter-Gatherer Household Archaeology, Harney County, Oregon, an abbreviated version of her dissertation research.
- May 18, 2017, 7:30pm – Hatcher Graduate Library
- Dr. Brendan Haug of the University of Michigan, presenting An Introduction to the Papyrology Collection at the University of Michigan
- April 20, 2017, 7:30pm – Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Meeting Room (Ground Floor), 434 S. State St., Ann Arbor
- Dr. Jeff Parsons of the University of Michigan, presenting The Archaeological Implications of Modern Saltmaking at Nexquipayac, Mexico
- March 16, 2017
- Daniel Harrison, Doctoral Student, Wayne State University, presenting Let It be Well Done: a Corduroy Remnant of Hull’s Trace in Brownstown, Michigan
- February 16, 2017,
- Dr. James Harrell, Professor Emeritus, University of Toledo, presenting In Search of Ancient Egyptian Gemstones
- January 19, 2017
- Dr. Sherry Fox of EMU, presenting The Bioarchaeology of the Human Skeletal Remains from the Philistine Cemetary at Ashkelon